ZOLL AED PRO
The AED Pro® monitor/defibrillator is designed for both basic and advanced life support. While it offers guidance to the BLS rescuer, it also provides more advanced capabilities for the professional rescuer.
Product Features & Benefits
- High-resolution LCD display
- Complete electrode compatibility with ZOLL’s line of professional defibrillators and AED Plus®
- Battery compatibility with ZOLL’s R Series® professional defibrillator
- Rugged design with an IP (ingress protection) rating of IP55 for dust and water, and passes the 1.5 meter drop test
- Considerable memory capacity: 20 minutes of ECG, operator, and device actions with audio recording enabled; 4 patient records up to 1.45 hours each, or up to 5.8 hours for a single record of ECG and event data without audio recording
Advanced Capabilities for ALS Rescuers
See-Thru CPR® technology filters out compression artifact on the ECG monitor so advanced rescuers can see the underlying heart rhythm during CPR. Used in conjunction with the optional manual override feature, See-Thru CPR enables rescuers to reduce pause time by identifying a shockable heart rhythm and providing therapy immediately rather than waiting until the next analysis cycle. And AED Pro electrodes can be seamlessly transferred to other ZOLL® defibrillators when the crash cart arrives.
For All Professional Users
Real CPR Help® technology provides real-time feedback on both the rate and depth of chest compressions to enhance CPR quality. It includes a compression depth indicator and metronome to guide the rescuer to Guideline-complaint CPR compressions. Three-lead monitoring allows medical professionals a lower cost option to view the ECG of patients who do not require defibrillation.
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
Drop us your contact our sales team will be in touch with you soon!